Speccy – Complete Sinclair ZX Spectrum Emulator Download .APK MOD for Android
Download latest versions of Speccy – Complete Sinclair ZX Spectrum Emulator .APK Mod file on Android
Playstore id = com.fms.speccy.deluxe
Speccy – Complete Sinclair ZX Spectrum Emulator Information
|Developed by||Tencent Games, Inc|
|Required APP||4.1 and up|
What Is New
cracked on dextop
Speccy – Complete Sinclair ZX Spectrum Emulator 5.6.1 APK (Premium Cracked) Speccy is a Sinclair ZX Spectrum home computer emulator. It runs software written for Sinclair ZX Spectrum 16k, 48k, 128k, +2, +2A, +3, Timex Sinclair, Sam Coupe, Pentagon, and Skorpion home computers. Features:
* Specifically optimized for Android devices, using ARM assembler and running at the same speed as a real Spectrum.
* Full screen portrait mode emulation, with options for simulating TV scanlines and fuzzy TV display.
* Records soundtrack to MIDI files.
* Includes both physical and touch screen keyboard support.
* Includes NetPlay functionality for playing over local network or Internet.
* Includes WorldOfSpectrum.org software archive browser.
* Supports snapshots (*.sna, *.z80).
* Supports loading from tapes (*.tap, *.tzx files), with authentic tape sounds.
* Supports TR-DOS and a variety of other disk image formats (*.trd, *.scl, *.fdi, *.dsk).
* Supports 128k and Fuller sound chips.
* Emulates Cursor, Protek, AGF, Kempston, and Sinclair Interface II joysticks, using touch screen, physical keyboard, or accelerometer.
* Emulates Kempston mouse.
* Emulates ZX Printer and other printers.
* Supports GoogleTV devices running Android 4.x (Jelly Bean), such as LG G2/G3.
* Supports Moga, iCade, Nyko PlayPad, and other Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
* Supports Xperia Play gaming buttons.
This is the premium, full-featured, ad-free version of Speccy. It includes fully functional World of Spectrum software repository browser, not found in the free version.
Speccy package itself does not contain any Spectrum programs. You should place your own Spectrum files onto the SD card before running Speccy.
Please, do not run any software you do not own with Speccy. The author cannot and will not tell you where to find free Spectrum programs.
Please, report any encountered problems here:
* Fixed compatibility with Android 4.2/4.3.
* Fixed leaked dialog window on app exit.
* Added rounded corners to legacy icons.
* Fixed some .Z80 files not loading due to missing Interface I ROM.
* Fixed problem loading truncated .TRD files.
* Fixed several crash sources that popped up after refactoring.
* Fixed handling of spaces and parentheses in “content://” URIs.